The center of Earth

by theSpiritOfswiM

Hundreds and hundreds of days ago I bumped into you. I still remember our first kiss. That magical kiss that all we dreamed when we were kids. I really miss that time. That time that the problems seemed not to exist. Summer, pleasure, madness, happiness... I see so far. Now none of that happens to be with you, and distresses me to think that nothing would have happened without you.

The humanity has always desired everything that has not had. Always more and more. It not see what it has, what has lost, only cares about getting always more to reach the center of Earth and then vanish from the heap of failures behind them. They applaud and idolize themselves and if something goes wrong, guilt is always of others. Every one of us belongs to humanity but not every one of us has the power to decide the lives of others.

Many days have spent since that summer, many days that have changed us and our lives, too many days that have made us shout and cry, hate and despise, forgetting our great love. Why have we allowed this to happen? How could we allowed this to happen? I have been looking for any answer but I dont found anything. This was our fate? Why you surrender? Did I not worth?

Surely you never will decide to turn back and return with me, but now I doubt if I would want to happen it. At least today I'm a little farther away from you...

0 opiniones: